Registration Fees & Payment
Registration for CVM 2023 is now open. You will enjoy a discount by completing the registration before (including) 15th March 2023. We also offer a 20% discount for CCF/AsiaGraphics/CSIAM members.
|Plan||Type||CCF/AsiaGraphics/CSIAM Member||Non CCF/AsiaGraphics/CSIAM Member|
(on and before 15th March)
|Regular||3000 CNY / 460 USD||3750 CNY / 580 USD|
|Student||1500 CNY / 230 USD||1875 CNY / 290 USD|
(after 15th March)
|Regular||3600 CNY / 550 USD||4500 CNY / 690 USD|
|Student||1800 CNY / 280 USD||2250 CNY / 345 USD|
- Both regular and student registration can access to all sessions.
- Student ID Cards will be required on site as evidence for the reduced student fee.
- Notice that every accepted paper must have at least one regular registration, otherwise, the paper will be removed from the conference proceedings and corresponding journals.
- For authors of accepted papers, please fill in your PaperID in the registration system or comment "CVM 2023+Your Name+PaperID" when transferring the registration fee.
- Accommodation or travel is not included in the registration fee.
- Five payment methods: online banking, VISA/MasterCard, wire transfer, Alipay, and WeChat Pay. NOTE: If you choose wire transfer, extra fees may apply.
- If you choose wire transfer, please indicate "CVM2023 + order number" by means of transferring. Please prepare the electronic version of the voucher, and "upload voucher" in the registration system, so that the financial personnel can process your payment timely and accurately.
- For financial and invoice matters, please contact Pei WANG(汪培), (027)-8887 5258/ email@example.com.
- For authors from mainland China, after successful registration and payment, the email and mobile phone number filled in during registration will automatically receive the link to apply for the invoice. You can apply for the invoice through the link or return to the registration system to apply for the invoice from the "My Dashboard".
- For authors overseas, after successful registration and payment, the email filled in during registration will automatically receive the invoice.
Any booking canceled before (including) 15th March 2023 will be fully refunded. After this date, no refund will be available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a cancellation request. The organizers cannot accept liability for costs incurred in the event of the conference having to be canceled as a result of circumstances beyond their reasonable control.
Official Invitation Letter
If you have registered for the conference and need an invitation letter (e.g., to support your visa application to come to China), please email email@example.com, providing your name, gender, contact address, passport number, date of birth, and the paper title if you are going to present. Please note that such a letter can only be sent after you have completed the registration process, including payment.